By using RedWomb, you agree to these Terms. If you don’t agree to any of the Terms, you can’t use RedWomb.
We can change these Terms at any time. We keep a historical record of all changes to our Terms on [12.09.19].If a change is material, we’ll let you know before they take effect. By using RedWomb on or after that effective date, you agree to the new Terms. If you don’t agree to them, you should delete your account before they take effect, otherwise your use of the site and content will be subject to the new Terms.
Content rights & responsibilities
- You own the rights to the content you create and post on RedWomb.
- By posting content to RedWomb, you give us an exclusive license to publish it on RedWomb Services, including anything reasonably related to publishing it (like storing, displaying, reformatting, and distributing it).
- In consideration for RedWomb granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that RedWomb may enable advertising on the Services, including in connection with the display of your content or other information.
- We may also use your content to promote RedWomb, including its products and content.
- We will never sell your content to third parties without your explicit permission.
- You’re responsible for the content you post. This means you assume all risks related to it, including someone else’s reliance on its accuracy, or claims relating to intellectual property or other legal rights. RedWomb does not hold any responsibility for any such matters related to the content you post.
- You’re welcome to post content on RedWomb that you’ve published elsewhere, as long as you have the rights you need to do so. By posting content to RedWomb, you represent that doing so doesn’t conflict with any other agreement you’ve made.
- By posting content you didn’t create to RedWomb, you are representing that you have the right to do so. For example, you are posting a work that’s in the public domain, used under license (including a free license, such as Creative Commons), or a fair use.
- We can remove any content you post for any reason.
- You can delete any of your posts, or your account, anytime. Processing the deletion may take a little time (usually a maximum of upto 3 months), but we’ll do it as quickly as possible. We may keep backup copies of your deleted post or account on our servers for up to 14 days after it is deleted. Please reach out to us for a copy of our Takedown Policy and process.
Our content and services
- You represent that you are a responsible adult (18 years or above) and you shall be solely responsible for all content that you upload post or otherwise transmit. RedWomb endeavours to provide a web platform for various community interactions for persons to interact and exchange views with each other. The content posted on such services is by general public therefore the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content cannot be guaranteed. You understand that by using such services, you may be exposed to objectionable matter. By using the facility of chat and other community services you agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any matter or views, which are, defamatory, abusive, pervasive, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. You may also not indulge in cyber stalking, become or create a nuisance for any visitor / user of the site.
- You may not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, material or messages that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of this site, or other user’s ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- We reserve all rights in RedWomb’s look and feel.
- Some parts of RedWomb are licensed under third-party open source licenses. We also make some of our own code available under open source licenses. As for other parts of RedWomb, you may not copy or adapt any portion of our code or visual design elements (including logos) without express written permission from RedWomb unless otherwise permitted by law.
- You may not do, or try to do, the following:
- access or tamper with non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or the systems of our technical providers;
- access or search the Services by any means other than the currently available, published interfaces (e.g., APIs) that we provide;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information; or
- interfere with, or disrupt, the access of any user, host, or network, including sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of content or accounts in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
- Crawling the Services is allowed if done in accordance with the provisions of our robots.txt file, but scraping the Services is prohibited.
- We may change, terminate, or restrict access to any aspect of the service, at any time, without notice.
RedWomb is only for people 18 years old and over. By using RedWomb, you affirm that you are over 18. If we learn someone under 18 is using RedWomb, we’ll terminate their account.
If you find a security vulnerability on RedWomb, tell us. We will immediately have it resolved.
Incorporated rules and policies
To enable a functioning community, we have Rules. To ensure usernames are distributed and used fairly, we have a Username Policy. Under our Copyright Policy, we’ll remove material after receiving a valid takedown notice. Under our Trademark Policy, we’ll investigate any use of another’s trademark and respond appropriately.
By using RedWomb, you agree to follow these Rules and Policies. If you don’t, we may remove content, or suspend or delete your account.
Disclaimer of warranty. RedWomb provides the Services to you as is. You use them at your own risk and discretion. That means they don’t come with any warranty. None expressed, none implied. No implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title or non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability. RedWomb won’t be liable to you for any damages that arise from your using the Services. This includes if the Services are hacked or unavailable. This includes all types of damages (indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary). And it includes all kinds of legal claims, such as breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort, or any other loss.
No waiver. If RedWomb doesn’t exercise a particular right under these Terms, that doesn’t waive it.
Severability. If any provision of these terms is found invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, you agree that the court should try to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and that other provisions of the Terms will remain in full effect.
Choice of law and jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by Indian law, without reference to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree that any and all disputes arising from the Services shall exclusively take place in a court located in New Delhi, India.
Entire agreement. These Terms (including any document incorporated by reference into them) are the whole agreement between RedWomb and you concerning the Services.
Questions? Let us know at [email@example.com].